removing toxic classes from a .st files

Subject: removing toxic classes from a .st files
From: Abrami Géraldine (geraldine.abrami@cemagref.fr)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2008 - 10:30:14 CEST

Hi everybody

I am trying to load a very ancient model of mine on Cormas.

One of its not very useful classes is using classes from an external package that is not longer maintained and have disappeared from the web (and that I have not archived on my computer of course). So I can't load my model.

Is there another way to remove this toxic class than to open the *.st file in some text editor and chase the bad code lines away?

Thanks for your knowledge.

Well maybe I should learn how to make nice and and clean packages one day...

Cheers

Geraldine

Géraldine Abrami

UMR G-eau