please consider dropping name from mailing list

From: Chaicharn Wongsamun (chaichrn@kku.ac.th)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 05:04:41 CEST

Dear Coordinator of Cormas Group,
Thank you very much for all e-mails and correspondences that you have sent to me as one of the former trainees of Cormas. However, as my work is not related to Cormas anymore, could you please consider to drop my name (Chaicharn Wongsamun) and address (chaichrn@kku.ac.th) from your mailing list?
Again, thank you for all of your kind correspondences.
Regards,
Chaicharn Wongsamun