downloading the Help package of Cormas

Subject: downloading the Help package of Cormas
From: Chau Duc Phu (cdphu@ifi.edu.vn)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2007 - 13:56:20 CEST

Hi all!

- I have a problem in downloading the Help package of Cormas :

+ In a window of some kind of a class in Cormas, I choose on menu: Help ->
Help. A message appears: "The help parcel has not been loaded. Do you wish
to load it?"

+ Next, I choose "Yes". An error message appears: "Unhandled exception:
Could not locate Parcel VWHelp. Load aborted."

 - I also have essayed to choose on menu of VisualWorks: Tools -> Load
Parcel Named.-> and I entered "VWHelp" but a message displayed: "No parcels
in path match name pattern"

Could you give me the detailed guide of downloading the Help package of
Cormas ?

Great thanks for your help!

Chau Duc Phu

Etudiant P12 - Institut de la Francophonie pour l'Informatique (IFI)

Ruelle 42, Ta Quang Buu, Hanoi, Vietnam

Tel : 0905.630.631