how to agregate agregated spatial entities in Cormas ?

Subject: how to agregate agregated spatial entities in Cormas ?
From: Christophe Simon (simonchristophe2000@yahoo.fr)
Date: Fri May 25 2007 - 11:20:13 CEST

Hi, Little problem with Cormas: I'm building a MAS model for INRA Toulouse, and I would like to build agregated spatial entities (let's call them SE2) from spatial entities (let's call them SE1) agregated from the Cell class: (1) first agregation step: self spaceModel setAggregates: SE1 from: Cell attribute: attributeName1 (2) second agrgation step: self spaceModel setAggregates: SE2 from: SE1 attribute: attributeName2 When doing so, the first step is working but Cormas seems not able to manage the second step and sends me an error message. When looking at this message, Cormas tries to find the "neighbourhood" (automatic attribut of a spatial entity) of SE1 for agregation process and does not find it because its value is "nil". So it is like the method (which is inside Kernel ?) for giving a value to "neighbourhood" works automatically for the Cell class but not for other classes. Somebody has maybe already encountered this problem and could inform me how to proceed ?! Thanks in advance Christophe Simon ___________________________________________________________________________ Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses http://fr.answers.yahoo.com