Re: windows installation

Subject: Re: windows installation
From: Pierre (bommel@cirad.fr)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2007 - 20:20:25 CEST

Yes, there is no difference if you start from a new visualnc.im and if you load the cormas parcel.
As you said it, "goodies" are not provided anymore by Cincom. The majority of its components have been integrated into vw7.4. So you just need COM Connect, DLL & C Connect and Database Connect .
Note that the "colorEditing" parcel (that is not obligatory to run cormas), has been replaced by the "RBCodeHighlighting" parcel.

    Pierre

Paul Caplat a écrit :
Pierre,
merci...but unfortunately that's the first thing I check when I install Cormas, and here it does not change anything to my problem...
What about the difference between loading the parcel from the visual image and starting from the cormas image ? Isn't that weird ?
Paul