windows installation

Subject: windows installation
From: Paul Caplat (paul.caplat@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2007 - 20:50:25 CEST

Hi all,
I installed Cormas on a PC, which is quite straightforward, but something
wrong happens when I try to run a simulation. As I press on "run" I get an
error message "not understood: nbOfReplicats".
In the left-bottom panel of the debugger, the SimulationManager variable
"nbOfReplicats" indicates the correct number of repetitions, but the sender
is not recognized.
This happens with any initialization or model I tried.

I don't what cause it exactly, but several issues appeared during the
installation:
- CINCOM does not provide the "goodies" component anymore...it has probably
been replaced, but...
- when I installed the Cormas image from the "installCormas.zip" folder, I
could not read the parcels, so I had to install Cormas parcel from the
native visual image.

merci d'avance

Paul

           ,,,
         (o o)
--oOO--(_)--OOo----------------------------

Dr Paul Caplat
postdoctoral fellow
Departments of Environmental Biology / Maths & Stats
University of Guelph
Guelph On, N1G2W1
Canada

   .oooO Oooo.