Fwd: Programmer/Analyst opening in Ann Arbor

Subject: Fwd: Programmer/Analyst opening in Ann Arbor
From: Nazmun Ratna (nazmun.ratna@anu.edu.au)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2007 - 16:44:33 CEST

FYI

>If you are interested in this position, please send an email with a cover
>letter and resume to ted.belding@newvectors.net
><blocked::mailto:ted.belding@newvectors.net> and reference job ID
>NV-JS-02-07. More information on NewVectors is at http://newvectors.net
><blocked::http://newvectors.net/>; for information on our complex systems
>group see http://newvectors.net/ESD/emg.htm
><blocked::http://newvectors.net/ESD/emg.htm> A list of our group's papers
>is at http://www.newvectors.net/staff/parunakv/
><blocked::http://www.newvectors.net/staff/parunakv/>
>-Ted
>Programmer/Analyst opening in Ann Arbor
>Job ID: NV-JS-02-07
>*Overview*: NewVectors, a subsidiary of Altarum, is looking for a
>professional and articulate Programmer/Analyst to become a contributing
>member of our project team in Ann Arbor, MI. This is a great opportunity
>for a professional individual who is ready to move into a fascinating
>career in Agent-based and complex systems programming and analysis.
>
>NewVectors is the new name for a long-standing provider of independent
>research, analysis and consulting services in the government marketplace.
>Our new organization continues our tradition of helping government leaders
>and program managers create agile enterprises that accelerates mission and
>business performance, while carefully managing risk.
>
>NewVectors' dynamic work environment emphasizes integrity, personal
>commitment, and teamwork. NewVectors offers promotional opportunities,
>competitive compensation, and an excellent benefits package. Join our
>growing team and be part of our success! EEO.AA Employer M/F/D/V
>
>*Responsibilities*: Member of project team involved in conceptualizing,
>designing, developing, implementing, and executing distributed
>fine-grained agent-based systems, simulations, and analysis of complex systems.
>
>*Qualifications*: Qualified candidates must have the following skill set:
>BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline. Minimum 4 years
>experience in applications programming. Experience in artificial life,
>non-linear systems or distributed artificial
>intelligence/multi-agent-based systems (including fine-grained emergent
>paradigms) preferred. Strong object-oriented design experience with
>understanding of object-oriented programming languages required. Must be
>proficient in JAVA and XML. Must have excellent oral skills and writing
>ability. Experience with theory of chaotic systems preferred. Must have
>the ability to work with a team of software engineers in a research
>environment.
>
>--
>Ted Belding Analyst, NewVectors, LLC
>3520 Green Court, Suite 250, Ann Arbor, MI 48105-1579 USA
>ted.belding@newvectors.net +1 734-302-4667
>
>--
> Howard Oishi, Administrative Assistant
> Center for the Study of Complex Systems
> University of Michigan
> [...]

Nazmun N. Ratna

Ph.D. Student
International and Development Economics (IDEC)
Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government ( APSEG)
Room No. 2.28, Sir Ronald Wilson Building [120]
The Australian National University (ANU)
Canberra ACT 0200

Phone +61-2-6125 8537 (Work)
         +61-2-6125 1804 (Home)
         +61-2-6125 5555 (Fax)