building dynamic interfaces

Subject: building dynamic interfaces
From: Bruno Bonte (bruno.bonte@hotmail.fr)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2007 - 11:29:33 CET

Good morning to all,

I am trying to build a dynamic output interface. A chart that would evolve
automatically during the simulation.

I think visual works should propose some protocols for doing that in
ApplicationModels but it seams complicated so I am wondering if anyone ever
made something like that in previous models ?

Thank you,

Bruno

>From: "Bousquet" <bousquet@cirad.fr>
>To: "cormas" <cormas@cirad.fr>
>Subject: [cormas-announcement] New positions available
>Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:47:48 +0100
>

>Apologies for cross posting, especially for those who are registered at
>SIMSOC forum.

> > SEI OXFORD IS EXPANDING OUR MULTIDISCIPLINARY SOCIAL SCIENCE GROUP:
> > * Actor-oriented analysis
> > * Climate adaptation and social learning
> >
> > * Interns on water scarcity, climate adaptation, decision analysis,
> > computer programming
> >

> > The Oxford office of the Stockholm Environment Institute has openings
>for
> > the right individuals to join a dynamic and multidisciplinary team.
>These
> > are key positions in our expanding group, contributing to and leading
> > ambitious, flagship projects.
> >
> > The SEI is a multidisciplinary, independent research organisation, with
> > offices in Stockholm, Oxford, York, Boston, Tallinn, Bangkok and Cape
> > Town. The Oxford office focuses on adaptive resource management,
> > particularly related to climatic risks, with expertise in water, food
> > security and livelihoods. We contribute to the SEI-wide programmes on
> > climate and energy, water resources, and risk, livelihoods and
> > vulnerability, under the over-arching mission to promote sustainable
> > development. Our mission is to support organisational change to achieve
> > sustainable development, through research, risk communication, decision
> > support, and participatory approaches. The Oxford office comprises ten
> > staff, co-located with Oxford Climate Policy (which lead the European
> > Capacity Building Initiative) in Oxford and including two people located
> > in the University of Cape Town.
> >
> > For both positions, we are looking for dynamic individuals who wish to
> > make a career in independent research and policy advice. We seek to
>link
> > an understanding of action at the local scale to the drivers and
> > institutions that shape global policy. Methodologically, we focus on
>the
> > boundaries between local interviews and participation and formal systems
> > modelling. Ability to work with an interdisciplinary social science
> > research team, and to represent our work to other disciplines and to our
> > clients is essential. Field work, conducting case studies in England,
> > Europe and Africa, and analysis of local information are required for
>both
> > positions. Fluency in English is essential; competence in French or
> > Spanish would be a bonus.
> >
> > 1.Actor-oriented analysis of coupled socio-ecological systems
> >
> > Roles: This person will contribute to three EC projects that focus on
> > various aspects of understanding coupled socio-ecological systems. The
> > CAVES project (Complexity, Agents, Volatility, Evidence and Scale,
> > http://cfpm.org/caves/CAVESWiki/Summary?from=Main.HomePage ) is using
> [...]

Windows Live Spaces : créez votre blog à votre image !
http://www.windowslive.fr/spaces