fighting infernal recursive loops !

Subject: fighting infernal recursive loops !
From: Mehdi Saqalli (msqalli@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2007 - 17:49:55 CET

hello to all,

  please
  is there somebody who knows how to stop a simulation when it enters a recursive loop ?
  I mean in my model, it happen that the simualtion locked around the 2000 timestep when it seems that something is turning on itself eternally.
  I would like to stop as we can do through a "self halt" to check what 's oing on at that time.
  thank u in adavnce

  Mehdi Saqalli
  PhD Fellowship
  Université Catholique de Louvain
  Place Croix du Sud, 2 boîte 16
  B - 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
  Tel +32 (0)10 47.36.11 Fax +32 (0)10 47.88.98
  Courriel saqalli@enge.ucl.ac.be
  www.enge.ucl.ac.be/staff/curr/Saqalli/