RE : Alliances with Africa

Subject: RE : Alliances with Africa
From: Francois Bousquet (bousquet_fra@yahoo.fr)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2006 - 22:23:12 CET

Dear Edmund

A lot has been done during the last decade on MAS and social simulations by
African researchers. You will have a sample by looking at cormas.cirad.fr
webste. By ccing this email to the cormas forum I disseminate your request
to African colleagues from Senegal, Cameroun, South Africa and other African
countries. They may contact you.
PS . No, personally, I do not take the view
Best regards

http://fr.mail.yahoo.com