Re: CorMAC

Subject: Re: CorMAC
From: Pierre (bommel@cirad.fr)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2006 - 18:31:27 CET

Ola Jennifer,
Well, it seems that you have many problems !

Jennifer Fenske a écrit :
Hi Pierre,

Thanks for the advice, however, the debugger is still not working.
No, your debugger works well, otherwise you will get a crach of VW or a complet crach of your OS at each execution error !

Your first and main problem remains a Class Path setting. So, first of all, you (and Paul Caplat !) need to check that the VisualWorks home directory path is set properly :
This is the same message for EVERY error I get. I have checked my home
directory and it is:
/Applications/VW7.4
Well, it seems ok, but are you sure that the VW7.4 directory is located at the Applications/ level ??? For me, it is located into Applications/ Is it your case ? If not, then set VW home at the right position. For that, you can use the "Paste Current" button of System setting : When VW7.4 is opened, click on the third button ("Edit the system options") and select the "System" item :

Click on Paste Current and REMOVE the '/cormas'. Because, whatever the localisation of your VW directory, the VisualWorks Home Directory should NOT contains 'cormas'. All this stuff is independant of Cormas.

Your problem of 'PDPDebug.pst' comes from the same origin.

If the problem is not resolved, well... you should maybe redo an installation ! For that :
 - copy the file visual.im from VW7/image/ into VW7/cormas.
 - open visual.im
 - set the VisualWorks home directory as describe above,
 - load cormas parcel by opening a Parcel Manager (click on "open a Parcel manager" button) as it is describe here :
    http://cormas.cirad.fr/en/outil/parcelCormas-old.htm
 - then save image as cormas.im.
 Hope it will work...

    Pierre

PS:
One of my models, now says: "the model has
been adapted to VW7.3. A package and a parcel have been created" and
nothing is packaged (where did VW7.3 come from?).
This part of code has been add when we upgraded Cormas from VW3 to VW7. We should have written VW7 instead of VW7.3 !
vwFolder.jpg settingsMAC.jpg