Re: Load a specific parcel - Error

Subject: Re: Load a specific parcel - Error
From: Pierre (bommel@cirad.fr)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2006 - 01:02:59 CET

Ola Diana,
You need a Quicktimr DLL file (JunWinQT.dll) to be saved in Disk:\VW7.3\bin\win directory.
You can find it here : http://cormas.cirad.fr/en/outil/upgradeCormas.htm
ate mais,

    Pierre

Diana Adamatti a écrit :
Hi,
I opened my "Space" and I tryed to create a .jpeg figure (using the menu Tools -> photo), but it implies in an error.

The message is: "Could not load library", and the library is: #'JunWinQT.dll'

What is the problem? What library is that? Do I need a specific parcel of visual works? I am using the vw 7.3.1

Thanks,
Diana

--
Pierre Bommel - CIRAD - UR Green