RE : extract targets as a set from whole area

Subject: RE : extract targets as a set from whole area
From: Christophe Le Page (christophe.l@chula.ac.th)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2006 - 11:06:21 CEST

Hi Miao,

Not quite sure to understand what you need.

Nevertheless, you should write an accessing method in your model class

targetCells

^self theCells select: [:aCell | aCell theme = #Attraction].

Then you should assign attribute “targets” to all the instances of your
agent class

createAgent: aClass number: anInteger

|newAgent|

      anInteger timesRepeat: [